FIREWORKS DISPLAY AT
GATES OPEN 5.30 PM
NEW PERFORMANCE STAGE AND LIVE MUSIC
The timings of the display is decided on the evening.
- Funfair, bar and refreshments from 5.30 pm.
- Fish & chips, BBQ, hog roast, candy floss, mulled wine and much more.
- 2015 live music from THE COUNTERFEIT STONES, billed as "The Most Famous Stones Band in England" by Sir Mick Jagger himself, The Counterfeit Stones perform faithful and faultless renditions of The Stones' greatest hits. Intoxicating young and old alike - this band injects a huge does of nostalgia to those who were there and an education for those who weren't. Please visit their website www.thecounterfeitstones.net
- 2015 supporting act HANNAH BROWN a15-year-old singer songwriter born in London, but living in Malta and has been performing since she was 10 years old, her musical genre is contemporary folk.
- 2015 SPARK FIRE DANCERS - A chic and daring 1920's fire show with acrobatics, audacious fire stunts, gangster pizazz! Take a look at their video www.vimeo.com
- 2015 THE MATADORS - described as blues-hued tonic for sleeping ears. Rock n' roll with a jazz element. Take a look at their latest video www.youtube.com
2015 TICKET PRICES
- 2015 TICKET PRICES BELOW:-
- VEHICLE TICKET (this includes all passengers):-
- £20 IN ADVANCE
- £25 ON THE GATE
- PEDESTRIANS ON THE GATE ONLY:-
- £7 ADULT
£5 CHILDREN (AGES 4-14)
HOW TO GET YOUR
Vehicle Tickets can be purchased at the advance price, from the following participating vendors, date to be advised.
Halesworth Wine Shop
Halesworth Golf Club
GATE OPENS 5.30 PM
Tickets for 2016 Fireworks will be available next year, date to be advised.
FIND HEVENINGHAM HALL
Heveningham Hall is mid-way between the villages of Heveningham and Walpole. The villages are well signed, but we will also have our own signs to help you get here safely and quickly.
Postcode for Sat Nav: IP19 0QA
Held in the stables and courtyard at Heveningham Hall is a delightful Christmas Market where you can buy your Christmas tree, decorations, visit Santa and shop for presents from the food or craft stalls.
If you would like a stall at the Market please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org